Return To Innocence Retreat Terms and Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. Whether the customer pays for the retreat in full or partially, all payments are non-refundable.
3. If the customer has paid 50% of the retreat fee through installments, the remaining 50% balance must be received by no later than April 15, 2019. If the remaining balance is not received by April 15, 2019, Kyle Hoobin reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
4. Kyle Hoobin cannot be held liable for flight costs.
5. Kyle Hoobin reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
6. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances where the retreat center is unable to host the retreat, the retreat will be moved to a different location but will remain within a 1-hour driving distance of Vancouver BC. Retreat dates and schedule would remain the same under these circumstances and accommodations and meals would still be provided.
7. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to the Best Western Peace Arch Inn and its guests, staff or owners.
8. The customer shall keep all Best Western Peace Arch Inn fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
9. Kyle Hoobin reserves the right at his sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Kyle Hoobin shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
10. Kyle Hoobin retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
11. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
12. Kyle Hoobin accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport and hotel on time.
14. Kyle Hoobin can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
15. Kyle Hoobin cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
16. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify Kyle Hoobin as soon as possible.
17. Kyle Hoobin shall not be liable for any failures beyond his control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
18. Kyle Hoobin accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Kyle Hoobin's home and the Best Western Peace Arch Inn.
19. It is recommended that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.